TRAYS FOR AUTOMATED LINES
For a smooth production on automated lines, it is not just the quality of the tray that is decisive, but the right coating, too. At Kempf, you get both from a single source: from development to production. That is why we can offer you very special solutions, such as our patented rivet-free flat trays.
Sturdy Trays for Your Baking Lines
- Extreme sturdiness thanks to a stainless-steel frame
- Well-suited to automated systems such as Mecatherm, Gouet, etc.
- Made to measurement with absolute accuracy to ensure a smooth production process
- Special micro-perforation of 2.0 or 1.6 mm for especially soft doughs
- Flexibility regarding mould design and count, style, perforation, and coating
- We develop and produce trays to your specification in cooperation with our design and tooling departments
- Available to be shipped with our high-quality non-stick coatings
Thanks to our patented non-riveted trays, you can now produce even more safely and smoothly than before. In addition, a quick and inexpensive inlet replacement is possible.
- Produce smoothly and without disruptions – no rivets on the baking surfaces
- Coatings available: Teflon, Silicone and Ceramic
- Inexpensive inlet replacement possible